PUBG Update 9.2 is now available on the Test Server. Here is all that is coming now to PUBG.
Update 9.2 is now available on test servers! Check out a new vehicle, driver shooter functionality, lobby chat, and more! pic.twitter.com/qodjl3vLok
— PUBG (@PUBG) November 11, 2020
New Vehicle: Dirt Bike
The new single-seater Dirt Bike is more than just a lite version of the Motorbike. It has its own independent clutch system to rev the engine, improved suspension for offroading, and some other fun features we know it won’t take you long to find, not to mention another fun addition coming in the future. The Dirt Bike spawns on all maps except for Karakin and will replace 50% of the existing bikes out there. We’re looking forward to a whole slew of new stunt videos with this one!
- The Dirt Bike is a new single seater motorcycle.
- Spawns on all maps, excluding Karakin.
- Available in Normal, Custom Matches and Training Mode.
- Great acceleration with a top speed of 130 km/h.
- Off-road suspension provide superb performance on uneven terrain compared to other vehicles.
- Outstanding maneuverability with the ability to disengage the clutch when handbraking to block auto-gearbox and allow hard turns
- while preserving engine RPM and momentum
- Added ability to alter pitch using Shift and Ctrl keys during acceleration/braking.
New Feature: Driver Shooting
This was a feature that players were clamouring for and now it is here. The new system allows you to fire sidearm weapons while driving and maintaining control over the vehicle (albeit with slightly reduced response while reloading). This functionality works for most vehicles and there are a couple of limitations which you can read about below.
- Vehicle drivers can now draw, reload and fire sidearms while having full control over vehicle inputs.
- The power of vehicle steering input decreases slightly when the driver is reloading.
- Driver shooting feature is enabled in all vehicles except boats and BRDM.
Vehicle Aiming Overhaul
- Driver and passenger views are now heavily stabilized while aiming. The camera rotation will not follow the rotation of the vehicle.
- Driver and passenger TPP cameras have been adjusted and moved closer to the character for easier and more accurate aiming.
- Aiming angles are restricted according to player visibility and relation to other passengers. For example, you’re unable to aim fully upwards in a closed-top vehicle or aim behind if there’s a passenger on behind you in a 2 seater motorbike.
- The camera will no longer flip sideways when vehicles roll or pitch upside-down.
Weapon Balance Adjustment: Sidearms
All sidearms across the board have received improvements to damage multipliers, aiming, ADS movement speed, and more. The goal is to make all secondary weapons more viable throughout the game, not just in vehicles.
PUBG Battle Bride Pass
The Battle Bride Pass is an entirely new kind of pass focusing on a single character vs a seasonal theme. This pass follows Sadiya, the hero from Karakin’s lore, and lets you unlock some of her iconic skins you saw in the motion comics. The Battle Bride pass progresses independently from the Survivor Pass and has 15 levels for you to complete by earning XP from playing matches. If you’re looking to pick up some of Sadiya’s unique looks, pick up the Battle Bride Pass!
- Exclusive page: Battle Bride Pass only has a premium track which available after purchase.
- Progression: There are no missions for the Battle bride pass. However, you will be able to climb through the pass via XP gained from gameplay. Max lv to collect all rewards is lv 15. Level-up coupons cannot be used in the pass. However, you will still be able to purchase levels with G-Coin.
- The Battle Bride Pass will be available from Nov 18th (KST) to Dec 16th (KST) both with the end of live server maintenance.
- The Battle Bride Pass period runs for 28 days from your date of purchase.
Share This Article
Do the sharing thingy